Try out this Bradley Martyn chest routine/shoulder and arm routine including military press, barbell bench press, machine presses, incline dumbbell presses finished with rope push-downs and cable curls. Brad trains at Golds Gym in Nike flip flops and invents a new exercise with a bar attachment for close grip machine press wizardry.
BRADLEY MARTYN CHEST ROUTINE
- Seated Barbell Military Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Flat Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Close Grip Machine Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 10-15 reps
- Incline Machine Press: 1 set of reps til failure
- Rope Pushdowns
- Cable Curls
Filming in the parking lot afterwards, it looks like Bradley Martyn has bought himself a red Mercedes Benz G-Class wagon with proceeds from his apparel, supplements, training and diet programs.