Bradley Martyn is back to explain the 3rd routine (2nd?) of his Get Shredded program hitting shoulders and arms. Watch the video to hear about Brad’s salmon shirt, Sunday church service with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and why the bicep is a more important muscle than the heart. A summary of the workout is listed below or you can pickup the 38 page Get Shredded eBook on Brad’s site.
SHOULDERS AND ARMS WORKOUT
- Stair-master: 10 minutes of steady state cardio to warm-up
- Reverse Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 15 reps, 1 minute rest between each set
- Seated Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 10 – 15 reps, 1 minute rest between each set
- Standing Barbell Military Press: 5 sets of 10 – 15 reps, 1 minute rest between each set (sloppy leg drive included)
- Seated Arnold Press: 3 sets of 8 – 12 reps, 1 minute rest between each set
- Wide Grip Seated Cable Rows: Probably 3 sets of 8 – 12 reps, 1 minute between each set
- Standing Barbell Curls: 5 sets of 8 – 10 reps, 1 minute rest between each set
- JM Press: 5 sets of 10 reps, 1 – 1.5 minutes between each set (not to be confused with a skull-crusher)
- Rope Hammer Curls: Bro I’m not a parrot!
- Rope Pushdowns
- Wrist Curls
Check out Episode 1 if you missed it to see Brad’s Back and Chest Workout.