Freestyle rapper Bradley Martyn has released the first episode of his new video training series Get Shredded. In the first part of the 8 week series Brad outlines a back and chest routine which is detailed in his 38 page workout plan eBook. If you don’t have 23 minutes to listen to Brad and Nadeem‘s banter this is the jist of it:
BACK AND CHEST WORKOUT
- Row Progression: 1000 m warm-up
- Rack Chins: 4 sets of body-weight chins to failure, 1 minute rest between sets
- Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 reps, 1 – 3 minutes rest between sets
- Barbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 15 – 20 reps, 2 minutes rest between sets
- Close Grip Cable Rows: 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps, superset with backflips (not srs)
- Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 15 – 20 reps, 1 minute rest between sets
- Flat Barbell Bench Press and chill: 3 sets of 8 – 12 reps, 2 minutes rest between sets (use protection)
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps, 1 minute rest between sets
- Decline Press (Dumbbell or Machine): Probably 3 sets of 8 – 12 reps?
- Dips: 4 sets of body-weight dips to failure, 1 minute rest between sets
Brad’s Get Shredded program includes his in depth cutting workout plan, detailed supplement breakdown, stretch work and mobility plan, and body type specific diet and macro breakdowns available on his site for $43.79.
WEIGHT: 260 lb