Watch Steve Cook and Christian Guzman smash out a back and biceps workout at the Mecca Golds Gym Venice with a brief appearance from Calum von Moger. Machine pulldowns, bentover rows, seated rows, rope pulldowns and v-bar pulldowns are topped off with plenty of curls in this half hour session. Following an hour long shoulder training session with Mr Olympia Physique champ Jeremy Buendia, Guzman continues his gym tour of LA visiting Steve Cook for comp prep and kick chat. Christian’s currently 8 weeks out from his next competition while Steve is considering a step back on the stage at the end of August.
Sneaker chat ensues with Guzman rocking some brand new triple white adidas Ultra Boost’s while Steve mentions he’s looking to offload his recently purchased multicolor Flyknit Racer’s for retail. Try out the workout listed below and keep an eye out Christian Guzman on the cover of Iron Man Magazine in the next few months.
CHRISTIAN GUZMAN & STEVE COOK BACK WORKOUT
- Machine Pulldowns: 6 sets of 12 reps
- Bentover Barbell Row: 5 sets of 8 – 12 reps
- Seated Rows (On a dumbbell): 4 sets of 8 -12 reps
- Rope Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps
- V-Bar Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps
- Machine Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps
FACEBOOK: Steve Cook
FACEBOOK: Christian Guzman