Steve Cook smashes a 1000 rep leg workout in this session with Charles Glass at Golds Gym Venice. Trying to shrink his legs in proportion to his upper body, Steve keeps reps high performing 20-30 for each set with plenty of super-sets to over-train the quads. The workout listed below includes a leg extension warm-up, giant set of leg press, single leg box steps, and walking lunges for quads, with lying and seated leg curls for hamstrings. Also check out Steve’s recent shoulder and arms workout in Australia. Keep an eye out at 6:04 as Arnold Schwarzenegger walks by for a closer look of Steve’s tights/no short combo.
STEVE COOK’S 1000 REP LEG WORKOUT
- Leg Extensions: 5 sets of 25 reps
- Giant set of Leg Press, Single Leg Box Step-ups & Walking Lunges: 5 sets of 25 reps
- Lying Leg Curls super-set with Jumping Single Leg Lunges/Squats Circuit: 5 sets of 25 reps
- Seated Hamstring Curls: 5 sets of 25 reps
- Lying Single Leg Press: 5 sets of 25 reps
FACEBOOK: Steve Cook